Please pick up a flyer for Personal Outreach at our Resource Center.
HOW TO SHARE MEDIA
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
MISPLACED GLORY QUESTIONS
1) What (or who) do most people give glory to, in our culture?
2) Have you ever thought about giving God glory? In what ways would God deserve glory?
JAMES 1:9-15 QUESTION
What do you do with temptation?
JAMES 1:16-18 QUESTION
What is the source of good in your life?
JAMES 1:19-21 QUESTIONS
1) What does listening produce?
2) What does anger produce?
JAMES 1:22-27 QUESTIONS
1) What Do you believe?
2) Does your life reflect your beliefs?
THE BRIDE OF CHRIST QUESTIONS
1) What does Jesus want your relationship with Him to look like?
2) Why does this matter?
SAVING A PSYCHOPATH QUESTIONS
1) Who/what do you identify with?
2) Has anyone/anything ever transformed your life?
JAMES 2:1-13 QUESTIONS
1) How does showing partiality negatively affect those around us?
2) How do you practice mercy in your life?
JAMES 2:14-26 QUESTIONS
1) What is faith? What does faith look like?
2) Is it possible to believe something and not live it out?
JAMES 3:1-2 QUESTIONS
1) Why do you think it's important to watch what you say?
2) How do your words show others what you believe?
JAMES 3:3-12 QUESTIONS
1) How powerful are the words we use?
2) How are lives around me being shaped by the words I use?
RESURRECTION SUNDAY QUESTIONS
1) What more would Jesus have to do to win you over?
2) How could He prove Himself to you as Messiah?
WHAT NOW QUESTIONS
1) Who do you say Jesus is? Lord of your life?
2) Do you believe God is working intentionally in you life?
LISTENING QUIETLY, LIVING LOUDLY QUESTIONS
1) What are the sounds you choose to hear most often?
2) Does God speak to you? Do you hear Him?
JAMES 3:13-18 QUESTIONS
1) Do you possess any wisdom?
2) Where does your wisdom come from?
2 SAMUEL 11 QUESTIONS
1) When does your conscience bother you the least?
2) Do you strive to be comfortable and safe?
GOD IS GREATER QUESTIONS
1) How big is your most difficult circumstance?
2) Where, then, have you placed your hope for the solution?
JAMES 4:1-6 QUESTIONS
1) Is all pleasure good?
2) What does pleasure-seeking produce
in your life?
JAMES 4:6-10 QUESTIONS
1) How do you relate to people you don't get along with?
2) Are you open to change, or do you expect them to change?
JAMES 4:11-17 QUESTIONS
1) Have you ever passed judgment on someone?
2) What was the motive for your judgment?
JAMES 5:1-8 QUESTIONS
1) How important is wealth to you?
2) When it comes to wealth, does the end justify the means?
JAMES 5:9 QUESTIONS
1) What is it you complain about?
2) What do you think shapes those complaints?
FATHER'S DAY QUESTIONS
1) Has anyone ever made you a promise you could live by?
2) How were others affected by your belief in that promise?
MICHAEL FRANZESE TESTIMONY QUESTIONS
1) What do you think is too big for God to handle in your life?
2) Who has God put in your life to direct your attention to Him?
RAFAEL MANZANARES QUESTIONS
1) Who do you trust to save you when you need help?
2) Have you tried to be a "good person" to get to heaven?
JAMES 5:10-12 QUESTIONS
1) What circumstances have you on the edge?
2) What truths can give you another perspective?
JAMES 5:13-15 QUESTIONS
1) To whom do you turn in difficult times?
2) What is prayer, and does it make a difference?
JAMES 5:16-20 QUESTIONS
1) Do you pray? Who do you pray to?
2) Do you believe your prayers are effective? Why or why not?
1 PETER INTRO QUESTIONS
1) How has your view of life shaped who you are?
2) How is it different from who you thought you'd be?
1 PETER 1:1-2 QUESTIONS
1) In troubled times, where do you find hope?
2) How long does your hope last?