Please pick up a flyer for Personal Outreach at our Resource Center.
HOW TO SHARE MEDIA
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
MISPLACED GLORY QUESTIONS
1) What (or who) do most people give glory to, in our culture?
2) Have you ever thought about giving God glory? In what ways would God deserve glory?
JAMES 1:9-15 QUESTION
What do you do with temptation?
JAMES 1:16-18 QUESTION
What is the source of good in your life?
JAMES 1:19-21 QUESTIONS
1) What does listening produce?
2) What does anger produce?
JAMES 1:22-27 QUESTIONS
1) What Do you believe?
2) Does your life reflect your beliefs?
The Bride of Christ Questions
1) What does Jesus want your relationship with Him to look like?
2) Why does this matter?
Saving a Psychopath Questions
1) Who/what do you identify with?
2) Has anyone/anything ever transformed your life?
James 2:1-13 Questions
1) How does showing partiality negatively affect those around us?
2) How do you practice mercy in your life?
James 2:14-26 Questions
1) What is faith? What does faith look like?
2) Is it possible to believe something and not live it out?
James 3:1-2 Questions
1) Why do you think it's important to watch what you say?
2) How do your words show others what you believe?
James 3:3-12 Questions
1) How powerful are the words we use?
2) How are lives around me being shaped by the words I use?
Resurrection Sunday Questions
1) What more would Jesus have to do to win you over?
2) How could He prove Himself to you as Messiah?
"What Now" Questions
1) Who do you say Jesus is? Lord of your life?
2) Do you believe God is working intentionally in you life?
"Listening Quietly, Living Loudly" Questions
1) What are the sounds you choose to hear most often?
2) Does God speak to you? Do you hear Him?