At the start of the year, Pastor Lance shared about Personal Connection and what it means for Calvary La Habra. Check out the message below.
Please pick up a flyer for Personal Connection at our Resource Center.
HOW TO SHARE MEDIA
Questions of the week 2019
PERSONAL CONNECTION QUESTIONS
1) Are you seeking spiritual activity or spiritual direction?
2) What will you do to find God’s place for you in His body?
MARK 5:21-43 QUESTIONS
1) What is your response to crisis in your life?
2) How do you see God’s hand in the midst of “disruptions”?
PC PANEL QUESTIONS
1) Are you connected to the body of Christ? Why or why not?
2) What steps can you take to connect today?
1 PETER 3:1-6 QUESTIONS
1) Why is your role as a wife important when it comes to submission?
2) Is your obedience to the Lord impacting the culture and world around you, or is the opposite true?
1 PETER 3:7 QUESTIONS
1) How does the world’s view of a husband’s role differ from the Lord’s view?
2) What is the goal of marriage?
1 PETER 3:8 QUESTIONS
1) Why is it necessary for believers to “be of one mind”?
2) How can you express brotherly love to those around you this week?
1 PETER 3:9-12 QUESTIONS
1) Do you desire to be spiritually mature?
2) What does spiritual maturity look like?
1 PETER 3:13 QUESTIONS
1) Do others see the world's love or God's on display in your life?
2) How can you be more bold in representing the Lord?
PRESERVING THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) Why is the integrity of the Bible so vital to our Christian faith?
2) What is our part (as believers) in preserving the Word?
EVIDENCE OF THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) How does the overwhelming evidence for the Bible build your faith?
2) What do you think is the most compelling evidence for the Bible’s validity?
APPLYING THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) Do you consistently rely on God’s Word in your daily life?
2) Does your life convince others that you believe in God’s Word?
1 PETER 3:13-15 QUESTIONS
1) What emotions do you experience during times of trial?
2) How do God’s promises affect these emotions?