At the start of the year, Pastor Lance shared about Personal Connection and what it means for Calvary La Habra. Check out the message below.
Please pick up a flyer for Personal Connection at our Resource Center.
HOW TO SHARE MEDIA
Questions of the week 2019
PERSONAL CONNECTION QUESTIONS
1) Are you seeking spiritual activity or spiritual direction?
2) What will you do to find God’s place for you in His body?
MARK 5:21-43 QUESTIONS
1) What is your response to crisis in your life?
2) How do you see God’s hand in the midst of “disruptions”?
PC PANEL QUESTIONS
1) Are you connected to the body of Christ? Why or why not?
2) What steps can you take to connect today?
1 PETER 3:1-6 QUESTIONS
1) Why is your role as a wife important when it comes to submission?
2) Is your obedience to the Lord impacting the culture and world around you, or is the opposite true?
1 PETER 3:7 QUESTIONS
1) How does the world’s view of a husband’s role differ from the Lord’s view?
2) What is the goal of marriage?
1 PETER 3:8 QUESTIONS
1) Why is it necessary for believers to “be of one mind”?
2) How can you express brotherly love to those around you this week?
1 PETER 3:9-12 QUESTIONS
1) Do you desire to be spiritually mature?
2) What does spiritual maturity look like?
1 PETER 3:13 QUESTIONS
1) Do others see the world's love or God's on display in your life?
2) How can you be more bold in representing the Lord?
PRESERVING THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) Why is the integrity of the Bible so vital to our Christian faith?
2) What is our part (as believers) in preserving the Word?
EVIDENCE OF THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) How does the overwhelming evidence for the Bible build your faith?
2) What do you think is the most compelling evidence for the Bible’s validity?
APPLYING THE WORD QUESTIONS
1) Do you consistently rely on God’s Word in your daily life?
2) Does your life convince others that you believe in God’s Word?
1 PETER 3:13-15 QUESTIONS
1) What emotions do you experience during times of trial?
2) How do God’s promises affect these emotions?
1 PETER 3:15-22 QUESTIONS
1) What does a clear conscience before God produce?
2) What forms a clear conscience?
A GODLY LEGACY QUESTIONS
1) What do you believe makes up a godly legacy?
2) What is the legacy. you hope to leave for the next generation?
PALM SUNDAY QUESTIONS
1) Who do you say that Jesus is?
2) In light of your answer, how does it shape your life?
EASTER SUNDAY QUESTIONS
1) How has God’s mission prompted you to action?
2) When did you last examine Jesus, and thank Him for what He did for you?
1 PETER 4:1-6 QUESTIONS
1) How are you using your freedom in Christ?
2) Do you use it to justify your behavior, or to glorify God?
1 PETER 4:7-11 QUESTIONS
1) Do you have the mindset of Christ towards sin, or are you accustomed to it?
2) How do you treat unsaved people in light of Christ’s expected return?
MOTHER’S DAY QUESTIONS
1) How has God expressed His love for you?
2) How does your life express God’s love for others?
LIFE OF DAVID QUESTIONS
1) How has fear affected your life?
2) What truths, what promises, can relieve you of these fears?
1 PETER 4:11-17 QUESTIONS
1) How have God’s gifts allowed you to experience freedom for His glory?
2) How has God chosen suffering to reveal His purpose for your life?
BOB TYLER AND NADA HIGUERA QUESTIONS
1) What in life guides your cultural view?
2) What can you do to instill truth in our culture?
KEN GRAVES QUESTIONS
1) Who is your neighbor?
2) What has God provided so that we can live by truth rather than emotion?
1 PETER 5:1-2 QUESTIONS
1) What qualifies a leader, and how do you view them?
2) Why are you experiencing burnout (or revival) in the home and church?
1 PETER 5:3-4 QUESTIONS
1) What care are you giving to your spiritual growth?
2) What part do you play in feeding the sheep?
1 PETER 5:5-7 QUESTIONS
1) What is the most important character trait of a leader?
2) Who benefits most from your position as a leader?