We meet for prayer on the last Wednesday of the month, at 6:30pm in Green Room B (where the Japanese Ministry meets Sundays). Come out and join us in prayer!
Ireland – Galway // CC New Hope
- God would raise up Irish leaders within our church.
- God to continue to grow the church in faith and trust in Jesus and in His calling for each person.
- God's provision for the church building rent and expenses. And even extra for building up the church.
- Church leadership/transitions: new pastor, new Women's leader, new worship leader - all from America. And Church unity will continue to be strong even with the new team.
- Visa approvals for new American leadership team.
- Dolores and Lorissa to continue to trust Jesus as they go through church transitions/leadership changes, and transitioning back to living in California. God's provision for the move, for Lorissa's college, etc.
Ireland – Lahinch // Steve + Leslie BOAL // John + Rachel MCCARTHY
- Men’s group has started Victorious Christian Service – pray for fruit!
- Pray for plentiful fruit from February's mission trip to Belarus.
Japan – Okinawa // Rick + Kristy Barnett
- Pray for our Youth Camp from April 4-7. Pray for genuine move of the Holy Spirit in the lives of the youth.
- Pray for our missionary visa applications for the Benauro family. We are hoping to have them join us in mid-April.
- Pray for our family as we continue to navigate through seasons of coming change.
Kenya – OJ // William + Judy KIORIA
- That the congregation here will fall in love with the Word of God--and more be doers of it. On the same breath, that they will be committed to church attendance. At times they are so discouraged by stuff, they opt to stay home on Sundays!
- Love and unity in the body.
- Women's ministry needs some prayer. Pray for guidance.
- General provision---would like to attend the Calvary Chapel Senior Pastors Conference (and their wives) in Uganda and we are praying that God will provide us with approx. USD 500.
Mexico – Chiapas // CC Shine
- That the Lord would renew their strength and perseverance as they deal with assisting and sheltering the community after the devastation from the earthquake and continuous aftereffects.
- For men and women to continue to grow in discipleship and in the Word.
PaNama – PENONOME // Rene + ANABEL PORTILLO
- Pray for the fruit from the recent VBS outreaches in the local communities, and for the youth retreat with the skater kids last month.
South Africa – Cape town // Jason + Terra STEAD
- For the Stead family as they settle back in the States - all the transitions and changes that come with reentry to the US. For peace, comfort, and guidance from the Lord during this challenging season.